Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Leadership leads to ...humility?











The Trinity Forum is a wonderful resource for some serious reading. I just recently read an article by Peter Edman on leadership and humility. He quotes Michael Crichton (I have no idea where he stands spiritually, but I have enjoyed a few of his books.), of all people, on this idea of managing complex systems...like our lives.

Crichton arrives at an interesting place; click HERE if you would like to discover his destination. I recommend reading the entire article, but I would read it slowly and read it twice. There is a lot to digest; if you read it too fast you just might think there is nothing there, and miss everything. Blessings!

2 comments:

mrzoombox said...

I don't get it?

C. L. Bouvier said...

I thought it interesting that he arrived at a place of humility by way of understanding that no one has it right.