Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Suspending this Blog

Dear All,

To the few that read this, I am regretfully suspending this blog for a time. Life has gotten rather hectic with additional responsibilities at work, dissertation work and the responsibilities of fatherhood and husbandry.

I will provide an update on this blog in March as to the status of this blog and other blogs. I will most likely be starting another blog that is aligned more with me dissertation work, but as as far as this one, I am not sure of its fate at this point.

A BIG thank you to those who have read it. I have tried to share with each of you the ups and downs of my life as I traversed the course of living as a Christian. Each day I awake to the realization that the life we all live is a daily moral dilemma between a belief in God and a belief in self. I use the term traverse because I feel strongly that even as Christians we are always traversing that line between a belief in God and a belief in self.

May God continue to draw you closer to Him. May we continue to live in relationship to each other as Christ sees us. Blessings to all!

Until March...

No comments: