Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Latest...

Dear All,

Well, I have decided to leave this site after many wonderful years. I will leave it live for the time being. I am currently collaborating with a friend and colleague on a new endeavor. I will post that new information as soon as it becomes reality.

For the few who still wander here at times, thank you. Thank you for allowing me to share with you my pains, joys, disappointments and triumphs. As I read back over the years, I can see how I have grown, and how the Lord has taken each event and used it to shape me.

I tried to be forthcoming without being too overly dramatic. This blog covers some hard years for me. Years which the Lord used to shape and mold me for this next season of life.

I will make one final post with information on where I can be found. There will be another blog and a whole lot more. Stay tuned...



  

No comments: